She's so sweet. Is your artwork for sale anywhere on the Internet? I'd love to have some framed prints for our new home. I particularly loved Layla and Ms. Amelie in the recent Silk Family book. Beautiful.
I just wanted to write and tell you that your art takes my breath away.I picked up the book sweet moon baby at the library this morning to read to my daughter. Every illustration was more beautiful than the last. You truly have a gift.
4 comments:
She's so sweet. Is your artwork for sale anywhere on the Internet? I'd love to have some framed prints for our new home. I particularly loved Layla and Ms. Amelie in the recent Silk Family book. Beautiful.
Thank you, Kristi! That's so nice!! Presently,I don't have any prints for sale. I hope to eventually though.
Don't you just adore Glenda Millard's Silk family? I loved illustrating them.
I just wanted to write and tell you that your art takes my breath away.I picked up the book sweet moon baby at the library this morning to read to my daughter. Every illustration was more beautiful than the last. You truly have a gift.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jennifer!
Post a Comment