Oh how lovely! What is your technique/medium used?
Thanks so much, Kristi! The illustrations are pencil sketches painted digitally using Corel Painter.
You've achieved such gorgeous texture. I illustrate all digitally, and am always playing with ways to incorporate more traditional looking textures. You've done it perfectly here!
More thanks, Kristi! Your work is wonderful... Congratulations on a very prolific and creative year!There are so many ways to interpret traditional mediums - and I think the same goes for working digital. Cheers to stretching and growing!
Oh my goodness!! This face is just priceless!! I am going to fund this book right now! Your art is amazing!
ooops! I meant going to "find"...but I guess buying it is kind of funding it. ;)
Hi Patrice! Your art is looking wonderful, I predicted your success long ago!
Thanks so much,Phyllis! Thank you also for funding/finding a copy! hee!:)Thank you much, Anni!I have always appreciated your kind support!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh how lovely! What is your technique/medium used?
Thanks so much, Kristi! The illustrations are pencil sketches painted digitally using Corel Painter.
You've achieved such gorgeous texture. I illustrate all digitally, and am always playing with ways to incorporate more traditional looking textures. You've done it perfectly here!
More thanks, Kristi! Your work is wonderful... Congratulations on a very prolific and creative year!
There are so many ways to interpret traditional mediums - and I think the same goes for working digital. Cheers to stretching and growing!
Oh my goodness!! This face is just priceless!! I am going to fund this book right now! Your art is amazing!
ooops! I meant going to "find"...but I guess buying it is kind of funding it. ;)
Hi Patrice! Your art is looking wonderful, I predicted your success long ago!
Thanks so much,Phyllis! Thank you also for funding/finding a copy! hee!:)
Thank you much, Anni!I have always appreciated your kind support!
Post a Comment