Hee, this reminds me of my kids determined to make a snowman out of whatever precipitation falls from the sky. :) This is adorable Patrice. I love the texture!
Your illustrations are beautiful. I have an award to share with you! Please visit my blog, where you may claim it and share with your new blogging friends!
8 comments:
this is so sweet.... like the texture and the sweater!!
Late Merry Christmas- best wishes for the New Year!
Hee, this reminds me of my kids determined to make a snowman out of whatever precipitation falls from the sky. :) This is adorable Patrice. I love the texture!
Thank you, Mai! And Happy New Year!
Hi Michelle! Thank you! Yes, it seems the first snowfall is always the most exciting, can't wait to go play!
Your illustrations are beautiful.
I have an award to share with you! Please visit my blog, where you may claim it and share with your new blogging friends!
I always gasp when i see your illustrations. they are that beautiful! :)
Miss your posts. Hope it's because you are working on another book!
So wonderful! I love the colors and composition! Sweet!
Thank you all for your lovely comments!
I'm sorry for my absence - yes, I am working on more books. Super busy - not complaining though!
Post a Comment