My advance copy arrived! I'm really tickled with how nice it turned out. The designer, Eve DeGrie, was a treat to work with, and what a great job she did! Thanks again, Eve!
Thank you Alicia and Roz! Thanks also for your support last summer when I was working away on the art. :)
I was so surprised when it arrived. I thought it was a package of books I had ordered from Amazon, which is always fun to open, but when I found The Looking Book there instead - what a treat!
Hey I was in the San Francisco Bay Area this weekend and stopped by my favorite children's book store, Linden Tree. I bought your Looking Book there! How coool! Love it!
11 comments:
Woohoo Patty! It looks beautiful!!!
Congratulations! Can't wait to get my copy :o)
xo
Ali
Looks terrific, Patty! Can't wait to get my copy either. Congratulations! xo
Thank you Alicia and Roz! Thanks also for your support last summer when I was working away on the art. :)
I was so surprised when it arrived. I thought it was a package of books I had ordered from Amazon, which is always fun to open, but when I found The Looking Book there instead - what a treat!
What a wonderful style you have! Can't wait to see the book in the fall. Congratulations!!
congratulations!! This book looks adorable! :D
Congrats Patrice! I can't wait to LOOK inside in person!
I LOVE this! Fantastic work:)
Oh, this looks fantastic Patrice! You have such a lovely line. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!
SO SWEET!
Hey I was in the San Francisco Bay Area this weekend and stopped by my favorite children's book store, Linden Tree. I bought your Looking Book there! How coool! Love it!
Hey there, I just joined the Children illustrators blog ring and I was passing to say hello to the other members.
Anyway, congratulations, it looks great! I'll order a copy soon:)
Lovely artwork, really
Post a Comment