Note: this site has moved permanently to http://patricebarton.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks!

Monday, October 06, 2008

The Best Mariachi in the World - pbj spotlight


Another pbj spotlight! This week we are celebrating with the mucho talented illustrator Dani Jones on her newest release - The Best Mariachi in the World, written by J.D. Smith and published by Raven Tree Press. We will be interviewing Dani all week. And yes! There's more! Dani has kindly offered a signed copy of her book to one lucky visitor. So, be sure to visit the pbj blog to enjoy the interview and for a chance to win!

2 comments:

J.D. Smith said...

Dani has done great things with my text. I usually see things in terms of line, but her use of color is magnificent.

I should also note that, though I am a big-time dog lover, adding the dog was Dani's idea, and a very charming one at that.

patrice barton said...

Hi J.D., Congratulations on your wonderful book! I agree, Dani"s work is magnificent! Her rich palette and warm humor are a perfect match for your story.