Note: this site has moved permanently to http://patricebarton.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks!

Monday, February 11, 2008

midnight snack


This is from a sweet story I illustrated for Ladybug magazine. It's in this February's issue.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I like the way the round rug kind of frames the picture.

Jeanette Lyn Henry said...

I love your work. It's so precious!

patrice barton said...

Thanks so much, Jess and Jeanette! Yes, rugs make great frames! :)

Diane Duda said...

i just love the softness in everything you do!

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

This has a really lovely feel to it!

I'm still waiting for payment for something I did for Ladybug last August...sigh....Have you had the same issues?

Kathleen Rietz said...

So sweet! I love her little toesies!

Edde Wagner said...

Your illustrations are so cute!
Congratulations!...

Angela Matteson said...

I love all the sweet details like the fuzzy slippers, the cookies, and the bones. The dragon is so adorable. Beautiful softness overall! :)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

These are the sweetest illustration. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy. My daughter really enjoyed looking at them as well. I wish you all the very best.
V.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is lovely! :) Your style is very endearing.

Lose the Inches Instantly said...

These are very special the pictures are so soothing yet so young and airy like children are..feel free to visit me at drp3sizesn10@blogspot.com
all the best to you..