Note: this site has moved permanently to http://patricebarton.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Tagged!


My blogamigo Steph has tagged me. Since I'm the "It Girl" now (hee hee), here's eight things you may not know about me:

1) I once parachuted.
2) I love the ocean.
3) I'm a huge fan of college basketball. I love it so much that it should count for two things on my list. ha!
4) I read every night.
5) Pumpkin is my favorite flavor. Pies, empanadas, ravioli, yum.
6) I enjoy refinishing furniture. I'm beginning work on my grandfather's roll top desk this summer.
7) I'm 5' 8" (Okay I lied, I'm only 5' 2") but in my imagination, I'm 6' 3" and I can slam dunk.
8) I spend a lot of my time barefooted.

We did this a few weeks ago on our pbj blog. Then Janee tagged the Picture Bookies as well. If you'd like to see more, check us out!

2 comments:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

parachuting?? You're a brave woman, Patrice!

Great illustration!

patrice barton said...

Thank you, Steph!
Oh and actually, I've never been more scared in my life!!! Once I was out of the plane though, it was beautiful! :)