sooo cute!
Thank you, Sherry!
Hello Patrice!I love that you drew this on a lined paper...there is something very charming about that.
What an energetic and alive drawing!
She's so cute, Patty! I like the notebook paper background too.
HEY, I miss your blog posts! sniffAs usual I love the life in your lines.
Just stopping by to say congrats on your acknowledgement by Tomie DePaola a the NY Conference! Excellent!
Thank you, Sherry! I just sent you an email. :)My poor blog is so dusty!!!
Interestiing read
Post a Comment
9 comments:
sooo cute!
Thank you, Sherry!
Hello Patrice!
I love that you drew this on a lined paper...there is something very charming about that.
What an energetic and alive drawing!
She's so cute, Patty! I like the notebook paper background too.
HEY, I miss your blog posts!
sniff
As usual I love the life in your lines.
Just stopping by to say congrats on your acknowledgement by Tomie DePaola a the NY Conference! Excellent!
Thank you, Sherry! I just sent you an email. :)
My poor blog is so dusty!!!
Interestiing read
Post a Comment