Note: this site has moved permanently to http://patricebarton.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks!

Monday, August 07, 2006

fun news!


Some of my pbj buddies and I entered the SmartWriters.com W.I.N. competition, and we all won! We entered the picture book cover illustration category. My entry, Mark's marks took first place, a sweet surprise! Congrats to my buds Paige, Roz, and Heather and all the other W.I.N.ners! (click here to see the winning entries)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty: What an innovative way to announce the pbj winners. Congrats all.

janee said...

YAY!!!

Ginger*:) said...

Congratulations Patrice! Your book cover was just wonderful. Your illustrations have a delightful air about them. Free spirited and touching at the same time.

Anonymous said...

How cute Patty!! I love your entry. Congrats!!

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

Right on, right on! Hmmm...there seems to be a theme developing with the group of buds? All doing fabulously! Just the beginning I'm sure!

roz said...

hahaha, patty I love your illo above! YAY!

Diane Duda said...

This is my first visit here. I just finished looking at every entry and now I have a nice cozy feeling! I'll visit often.
ps. congratulations

Di

patrice barton said...

Many thanks, everyone!! :-)