I want to do what she's doing! So cute Patty!!
oh, now that's the life. i love your characters!!!
Cute!!! Love the one sock off and the other halfway off. Very toddler-appropriate.
Ah, the wonder of simple pleasures.
I REALLY like these new ones. They are so full of life- looking at them I think they have such distinct personality...IT IT IT!
Thanks so much, guys! I've been having a lot of fun with these. :-)Patty
Great personality. I came across some of your work earlier this year on a...seat belt saftey flyer, I think. Great stuff.
Thanks, Don! Yep, I did some work for the Texas Department of Transportation a few years ago. It was for a campaign promoting seat belts and safety seats. Glad to hear it's still in circulation! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I want to do what she's doing! So cute Patty!!
oh, now that's the life. i love your characters!!!
Cute!!! Love the one sock off and the other halfway off. Very toddler-appropriate.
Ah, the wonder of simple pleasures.
I REALLY like these new ones. They are so full of life- looking at them I think they have such distinct personality...IT IT IT!
Thanks so much, guys! I've been having a lot of fun with these. :-)
Patty
Great personality. I came across some of your work earlier this year on a...seat belt saftey flyer, I think. Great stuff.
Thanks, Don! Yep, I did some work for the Texas Department of Transportation a few years ago. It was for a campaign promoting seat belts and safety seats. Glad to hear it's still in circulation! :)
Post a Comment