Note: this site has moved permanently to http://patricebarton.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks!

Friday, May 05, 2006

it's juicy outside!

3 comments:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

This is charming- simple, but tells a whole story.

I don't mean to complain, but I come to this blog to see what wonderful new thing you have created...and well, it's Memorial Day Weekend....I hope the last entry date of May 5 is there onlt beacuse you have loads of wonderful work you are vreating or that you are on a Carribean Island drinking those wonderful fruity drinks.

patrice barton said...

Steph, thank you so much for your comments! Please accept my apologies for my absence. I have been busy with work and family, so, unfortunately no Carribean Island for me! It's a lovely dream though!

Anonymous said...

I saw this drowing on some other website (all of it, not just this bit), and I had to see the rest of your work. It's all wonderful! It's been a while since I saw something that was so gentle and honest.