I love the sparing use of color on this piece, Patty. Wonderful!
Thank-you, Patrice!It's amazing to me that you use a computer for these- they look utterly hand rendered! Have you seen Joel Stewart's work?
Yes, I have seen Joel Stewart's work. It is timeless, beautiful and amazing! Love it.
Thank you, Janee!
Perfection, Patty.
Thanks, Laura!
How adorable! In a way, this cute little girl reminds me of the cambells soup kids. Those big rosy cheeks! Brandi
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the sparing use of color on this piece, Patty. Wonderful!
Thank-you, Patrice!
It's amazing to me that you use a computer for these- they look utterly hand rendered! Have you seen Joel Stewart's work?
Yes, I have seen Joel Stewart's work. It is timeless, beautiful and amazing! Love it.
Thank you, Janee!
Perfection, Patty.
Thanks, Laura!
How adorable! In a way, this cute little girl reminds me of the cambells soup kids. Those big rosy cheeks! Brandi
Post a Comment